Wednesday, May 30, 2012

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS!

Lorem! Ciao! Hi! 

Hi Again my Feather Army!!! I miss you so much. It's been a long time since I Update and Write here in my blog. I've been busy figure out what I'm gonna do with my LIFE. Busy with KIM HEECHUL, SUPER JUNIOR AND KIM HEECHUL AGAIN...

Seriously I haven't think about my daily activity. I'm stuck in the house and I never had my Social Life after my Job's over last year. 

I wanna share my thoughts about everything. First my Statuesque, I mean, I was not Pretty, Beautiful, Attractive or even Sexy, I have this Muscular body a woman don't want, thanks to my Mom and Dad. I want to be thinner like any other girls. I want to see myself wearing some skirts and  heels. I want to be this ideal Girl a Man can want. But, in the light side I want to be myself, this was Gods gift to me and I wanna take care of it. Second, My STATUS in LIFE, I was never been so lucky to have this stable job like anyone in this PLANET, I worked for my JOB just 11Months  since my debut to work, I wasn't able to hold someone's trust or I didn't reach their own STANDARDS in choosing EMPLOYEE, but the hell I care, They were all in my JUNK BOX. Third and maybe last, My thoughts about my addiction to KIM HEECHUL, he's everywhere, in my phone's wallpaper, my bed, my PC and even in my mind. My Brain were full of thoughts about him. How should I prepare for his Moody attitude, His Views about life and choosing his Wife and a lot more. I hope I can see him personally and chat with him, Maybe after his enlistment into army. I wanted to be with him. I hate how other GIRLS come near him or how their closeness begun, I wish it was me! And I promise myself to have his name as my 1st TATTOO, no one can stop me for doing it hehe. OK stop for my fantasies!

I am sure you can't relate with me, my life sucks for an instance but hell do I care about your thoughts. This is my private lounge, I can write whatever I want. I can Imagine things you can't imagine with just a second, I can change it for about a  split seconds. BTW I now present my OWN BRAND ADDICTION, MR. KIM HEECHUL!

NOTE: TAKERS GOES TO BUNKS, INSECURE GOES TO JUNKS AND HATERS GO TO HELL. 
My LIFE, MY KIM HEECHUL

My SEXY FLOWER.

See how GORGEOUS MY BABY IS!


OK SO NOW I CAN SLEEP HAPPY AND FULL OF ADMIRATION. SEE YOU IN A BIT MY  OWN TYPE OF FLOWER! ILOVEYOU KIM HEECHUL!

`MONSTERKATHY TURN INTO KATHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment