Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Internet Bashing...

Well Hello MY FEATHER ARMY!!!


How I miss you so dearly. OK, so back to business, it's time to heat up this keyboard...



My rant is dedicated to those Malice INTERNET USERS!



 I think I just experience this kind of Bashing and Hatred or Jealousy among other internet users. I don't know, its just that maybe they don't like other people used internet and they want to lure internet and claim it as their own kingdom. But as for me, Internet is whether you like it or not, it eats half of our LIVES. Ways of communication, leisure and most especially BOREDOM KILLER. That's how I describe Internet. 




I used many blogging site and the site that I always visit is  Tumblr.  So many unlawfully creature roaming in this site. Just to answer back the sneers from some close-minded people who said I'm posing to be a thief and I'm disrespectful, talk to my long middle finger. I honestly don't give a fuck about what others think of me. So tired of all these labels the society stamp on you. Life's too short to worry about talkshits. I do what I do. I wear what I wear. I like what I like.

I don't care if you hate me that much, your just my virtual enemy. You can't sue me for talking shits about you. Your just like a bubble that the existence are just a split seconds. I can pop you out the hell you care about it. You can't ruin my everyday life just for sending me your different feelings about everything that I post. Internet is a tool where you can find new friends, foes and foes. 

I can't even believe that you find me over this Billion user Worldwide.  Amazing talent you have. I still can't summarize you from different networks of networks. I can't pick one if what was your picture status, is it private, public, and local or global scope because your just one of a hell disturbance in my sight.  So please, if you want your pictures to acknowledge, I guess put some marks in there, some logo of your own or your name, so that whether other people re-post it you still have the credit on that pictures. I may sound like this mean girl but this is my opinion on this said issue.



~Monsterkathy





No comments:

Post a Comment