Thursday, February 9, 2012

Those things about me

Good Day Feathers!!!!

I don't know what I'm doing. I feel a bit lost, stranded, wounded and in need of a bit help to just get me back on my feet again. Easier said than done.I mean it's just a  bit of stability really.

I'm not the type of a girl that will sit there and let people and opportunities pass by. It's just not me. It's like something has gotten inside of me and took over. I don't know who I am anymore. It's such a hard concept to explain but it has many factors.

Fate can have it's horrible ways of throwing something in front of you, you've never really expected. I think people should be open with themselves about what  it is they really want, what it is they really wanna do. no point hanging onto false hope right? You could just lose that one thing that was perfect for you.

people should be happy about what they have and not what they could have. Some people have nothing at all, no home, no money, no job and sometimes not even a FAMILY. Therefore, you should cherish what people you do have and make the most of them and whatever you've got. Sometimes you don't have them in your life as long as you might hoped for....

You can strive for success in anything really, aim high and just go for it. But, you have to have it in you to do this. Everyone has Willpower, they just either have or don't have the confidence but they  certainly have the ability to show it. Self-esteem levels can be affected by many things. I mean for me, people boost my confidence, they may not seem like they do, cause I can be such a stubborn selfish individual and act like they don't but when someone sits there says like; "keep being you okay? You're unlike anyone I've ever met and I want you to remember this every time your doubts get the best of you, and if you ever need me to remind you. I will. Have a lovely day". It makes you think there is life out there. it's people like that who are the reason why you should never give up on who you are!

Now maybe i end up giving myself an advice. Yeah. Thanks for reading . So long. And yeah I'm Awesome..



No comments:

Post a Comment